Hay guys! I have bad news and good news.
The bad news is that my mother was told by the doctors at the neurological unit that the hernia she has in her neck is going to make her lose control of her arms. They don’t know when or how fast it’s going to be, just that it will happen. That’s why I haven’t been on much lately, I’ve been feeling down. The hernia is pushing on nerves in her neck making her arms difficult to use. We don’t really know what’s going to happen yet, but we know it’s bad news. I’m pretty upset about it and has spent many hours crying. Bleh. Life is unfair.
- Bazu sent me a big pile of magazines. She took them with her on the trip to Paris and posted them from there. Those magazines are so much more well traveled than I am! Thanks Bazu, you’ve really brightened my mood a lot. You’re awesome!
- I’ve tried a new kind of vegan cream cheese from Tofuline which was great. It’s not even expensive, especially if you compare it to the Tofutti kind. Yay!
- My mum, my sister Sofie and I had vegan hot dogs in Malmö not long ago, thanks to Björn at Vegankrubb who wrote about it on his blog.
- I bought ALL the tempeh they had at one of the asian stores in Malmö last time I was there. Sorry about that but my man loves it and I was trying to cheer him up.
- I can now be found on bookcrossing, postcrossing and swap-bot. Check it out! And consider joining in the fun.
- My man was bored and browsing the internet and found THIS. It’s awesome in every way. We now have a ceiling cat!